CMBS Credit Risk (Europe) is a two-day course designed to equip those connected to the European CMBS market with the analytic skills and understanding to assess the risk and rewards inherent in CMBS.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understand the risk profile of securitized commercial mortgage debt by evaluating the asset quality and transaction structure
• Understand the impact of key real estate variables on risk assessment model
• Evaluate cash-flow waterfall priorities
• Discuss implications of current market conditions on CMBS performance
• Assess the relative risks and rewards of European CMBS asset classes.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.