CMBS Credit Risk (US) is a two-day course designed to equip those connected to the CMBS market with the analytic skills and understanding to assess the risks and rewards inherent in CMBS and the evolution of post-crisis CMBS.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Use a structured approach to evaluate the risk profile of CMBS
• Understand a default model for CMBS
• Assess the risks to each tranche in the transaction
• Identify any risks arising from the servicers' capabilities and business model
• Discuss current market conditions and development of CMBS 2.0 & 3.0.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.