Aimed at finance professionals, this practical two-day course will deepen your understanding of valuation and enable you to apply different valuation techniques.
The course is built around the use of our in-house models, therefore allowing the attendees to get their “hands dirty” in valuation rather than just covering pure theory.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understand and evaluate the drivers of corporate value
• Understand the concept and estimation of enterprise value
• Derive the equity value bridge (waterfall)
• Build and use the Discounted Cash Flow model
• Develop a multiple based valuation
• Assess the sanity of the inputs used to derive the valuation.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.