This is a two-day course for investors, issuers, fund management professionals and those involved in RMBS credit risk management.
The course will provide an in-depth understanding of the credit and structural aspects of existing and developing European RMBS.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Evaluate the risk profile of RMBS
• Understand the impact of key variables on risk assessment models
• Critique transaction structures to identify and assess the risks and mitigants
• Monitor deal performance to anticipate rating potential rating migration
• Evaluate the relative risks and rewards of RMBS across the rating spectrum
• Understand the potential ramifications of the current regulatory environment on RMBS liquidity and structural dynamics.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.