This two-day course outlines why insurers get into distress and how the EU Solvency II Directive aims to prevent failures.
The key learning outcomes include:
• Recognize the key vulnerabilities of insurance companies that Solvency II is aiming to address
• Understand the key elements of the EU Solvency II Directive
• Understand how both general and product-specific risks faced by life and non-life insurers and reinsurers are addressed by Solvency II requirements
• Evaluate the impact of Solvency II on company strategy, risk management and credit ratings
This course is designed for insurance professionals, analysts, risk managers, regulators, bankers, and auditors.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.