Fundamentals of Economics and Financial Markets is a two-day introductory course designed to provide an assessment of the current economic scenarios of the G7 nations and the implications on the financial markets, for policy makers and investors alike.
Key learning outcomes are:
• Understand macroeconomic fundamentals
• See the big picture - drivers, key indicators, issues of the day
• Acknowledge economics as the science of manipulating macro wealth
• Understand how macro factors might have an effect on different asset classes
• Analyze real, current data and explain its impact on the financial markets.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.