Fundamentals of Financial Modeling is a one-day introductory course designed for professionals in corporates and financial institutions who need to create useful and robust financial models.
Key learning outcomes include:
• How to design and construct useful and robust financial modeling applications
• Learn financial forecasting
• Use several of the support tools and techniques in spreadsheet programs, and utilize sensitivity and scenario analysis.
Participants should be able to use the basic facilities of Microsoft Excel and have basic accounting knowledge. Fundamentals of Financial Modeling can also be run in-house.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.