The goal of this interactive three-day course is to provide participants with a structured approach to analyzing the credit risk of developed market, commercial and universal banks and the skills to make an independent assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of a bank.
The key learning outcomes include:
• Use a structured approach to the analysis of banks
• Identify strong and weak performers
• Identify financial, qualitative and market early warning signals of credit risk and migration
• Stress test bank capital and ability to withstand credit, market and liquidity risk
• Evaluate strategy and risk management capabilities within the context of the current and future economic climate and changing competitive, political and regulatory conditions.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.