This two-day course is provides a solid grounding in the causes of systemic risk, underlying economic theory, the correlation of banking system and sovereign risk, and appreciation of the shift in regulators' attitude to the provision of support.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understand the nature of systemic risk and why the banking system is particularly vulnerable to it
• Understand the economic context and why there have been numerous banking crises
• Overview of key regulatory initiatives to reduce systemic risk
• Recognize the importance of sovereign credit in the support of financial institutions
The target audience for this course is analysts, investors, bankers, and risk and compliance managers.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.