The Association of Independent Inventory Clerks
About the CPD course
The course is aimed at new and inexperienced clerks and people thinking of becoming an inventory clerk. This is also ideal for any new Associate Members; or indeed any other colleagues or interested parties who wish to gain more confidence in their reporting ability.
The AIIC ensures that proper information and training is available for all members to provide the best possible service.
Don’t be fooled by businesses claiming to provide inventory services where they may have little or no experience in the field. The growing popularity of the lettings industry has seen an increase in these types of companies. You can be assured that by using an AIIC member independent inventory clerk:
- They will have agreed to conduct their business in a professional manner in accordance with the Guidelines to Professional Practice
- They will abide by the AIIC’s Code of Practice
- They have Professional Indemnity insurance
- They have Public Liability insurance
- They are experts in their field and will save you time, money and hassle.