International CPD Events in November 2019
Africa Oil Week 2019
4th Nov 2019 14:00 | ITE-Exhibitions
Africa Oil Week is an upstream conference dedicated to promoting the socio-economic development of Africa.
Mobilizing for Peace in Afghanistan: a global mothers campaign
13th Nov 2019 18:00 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
As talks between the U.S. and the Taliban raise hopes for peace in Afghanistan; women fearing their exclusion are mobilizing inside and outside the country to fight for their rights.
Despotic Data: how authoritarian regimes are driving technology and innovation
13th Nov 2019 18:30 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
From data collection to privacy perception; discover how authoritarian regimes – such as modern-day China – are advancing the frontiers of technology; innovation and artificial intelligence.
The end of working-class solidarity? The Chinese workers and students in struggle
14th Nov 2019 18:30 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
Taking a critical lens of global south labour experiences; the Chinese Jasic workers and students in struggle challenge the existing theories on working-class solidarity.
Aircraft Economic Life Summit
18th Nov 2019 08:50 | Everest Events Ltd
An aviation conference for those involved in buying; selling; marketing; leasing and running aircraft and airlines.
The Future of Football in Europe: access and sustainability
19th Nov 2019 18:30 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
A panel of high profile experts will discuss issues of access and equality; financial sustainability; and the best ways of making the game future-proof.
French Muslims in Perspective: nationalism; post-colonialism and marginalisation under the Republic
27th Nov 2019 18:30 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
Joseph Downing will present his latest book on Muslims in France in a comparative social; political and media perspective.
- What might the European elections mean for the future of the EU? 16-05-19 View Details
- Internationale Blues: Revolutionary Pessimism and the Politics of Solidarity 17-05-19 View Details
- How Reform Worked in China 21-05-19 View Details
- State-Like and State-Dislike in the Anthropological Margins 23-05-19 View Details
- Upheaval: how nations cope with crisis and change 28-05-19 View Details
- International Conference on Restructuring of the Global Economy 2019 08-07-19 View Details
- The IMF and the Greek Crisis: myths and realities 30-09-19 View Details
- KCI Swiss Summit 03-10-19 View Details
- Ending Wars and Making Peace: the Paris Peace Conference of 1919 re-examined 08-10-19 View Details
- Trading Across the Globe: an analysis of the political economy of China and Europe 17-10-19 View Details
- Can America Still Have a Successful Foreign Policy? 21-10-19 View Details
- Ending the US Overdose Crisis – Lessons from other times and places 22-10-19 View Details
- 30 Years after the fall of the Berlin Wall: German Historical Memory and National Identity 23-10-19 View Details
- The 1979 Revolution in Iran: important or not? 24-10-19 View Details
- Africa Oil Week 2019 04-11-19 View Details
- Mobilizing for Peace in Afghanistan: a global mothers campaign 13-11-19 View Details
- Despotic Data: how authoritarian regimes are driving technology and innovation 13-11-19 View Details
- The end of working-class solidarity? The Chinese workers and students in struggle 14-11-19 View Details
- Aircraft Economic Life Summit 18-11-19 View Details
- The Future of Football in Europe: access and sustainability 19-11-19 View Details
- French Muslims in Perspective: nationalism; post-colonialism and marginalisation under the Republic 27-11-19 View Details
- Europe 2020: the European year in review 03-12-19 View Details
- Operating Lease & Aviation Finance Seminar 24-03-20 View Details
- Technical Aspects of a Leased Asset & Maintenance Reserves 21-04-20 View Details