Disabled Living Events
The Kidz to Adultz events are free to attend events dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and additional needs, their parents, carers and all the professionals who support them. The events comprise of an exhibition of the most up to date equipment, products and services, which enables visitors to update their knowledge on equipment, products and services, access information on alternative funding streams, and much more. Kidz to Adultz North also offers a full programme of free to attend seminar presentations covering CPD and hot topics and issues. Presentations are aimed at parents, carers and the professionals who support them. The programme is put together following on from consultation and feedback from visitors who attend the events (professionals working in the field of disability, parents carers etc), liaising with our healthcare professionals and their network of professionals. The presentations are delivered by the experts on the relevant topic.
- Disabled Living; Moving and Handling for Children 09-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Moving and Handling Risk Assessments 09-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living; Train the Trainer moving & Handling 12-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Trusted assessor 18-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Risk Assessment Introduction 18-10-18 View Details