ICE Training Events
ICE Training is the training arm of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and the leading provider of specialist training for civil engineers, project managers and construction professionals.
Whether you are new or aspiring to the profession, or an experienced practitioner, we offer training courses that satisfy knowledge requirements across the breadth of infrastructure. Areas we cover include BIM, CDM 2015, Eurocodes, Health and Safety, Temporary Works, Project Management and ICE Professional Review. All our courses can be used as part of your CPD and ICE-CPD requirement.
- Principles of Construction Contracts 24-05-18 View Details
- Project Cost Management – Estimating; Budgeting and Value 07-06-18 View Details
- Principles of Construction Contracts 12-07-18 View Details
- Project Cost Management – Estimating; Budgeting and Value 01-08-18 View Details
- BIM Implementation - Putting People First 02-10-18 View Details
- ICE BIM for Infrastructure 15-11-18 View Details