Public Health England Events
Public Health England (PHE) is an executive agency of the Department of Health in the United Kingdom that began operating on 1 April 2013. Its formation came as a result of reorganisation of the National Health Service (NHS) in England outlined in the Health and Social Care Act 2012. It took on the role of the Health Protection Agency, the National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse and a number of other health bodies.
- Exercise Phoenix 30-10-18 View Details
- EPRR Conference 21-03-19 View Details
- Loggist Instructor 05-06-19 View Details
- Loggist Instructor 31-07-19 View Details
- Loggist Instructor 17-10-19 View Details