The British Gear Association (BGA) Events
The British Gear Association (BGA) is a trade association that promotes the technical and commercial interests of manufacturers, distributors, academics and others involved in the Power Transmissions industry in the United Kingdom.
The Association speaks with authority on behalf of the industry both nationally and internationally and its ability to help companies and individuals involved in the industry is widely recognised by government, the media and industry. The Association is well-represented on British and International Standard committees and provides the Chairman of the British Standards Institution’s MCE/5 Committee on Gearing and the Chairman to ISO TC60 sub committee SC1.
- Gear Noise and Transmission Error Measurement 06-09-17 View Details
- Gear Wear and Failure Recognition 11-10-17 View Details
- Gear Wear & Failure Recognition 10-10-18 View Details
- Heat Treatment of Gear Steels 21-11-18 View Details
- Wind Turbine Gearbox Technology 05-12-18 View Details