Property CPD Events in July 2020
Housing Governance Conference and Exhibition 2020
10th Jul 2020 09:00 | National Housing Federation
Housing Governance provides delegates with the expertise and headspace to understand where they can make changes – big or small – that improve their organisation’s governance; drive operational efficiency and build trust with residents.
Introduction to Real Estate
27th Jul 2020 09:00 | Bayfield Training Ltd
A one-day course to help you understand the real estate sector; its characteristics and its importance to the general economy. This course will help anyone supporting or moving into the sector with the knowledge and tools to communicate effectively with real estate professionals. By the end of the course delegates will have gained key skills in Real Estate Investment strategy and Analytics. They will also become familiar with the players; structure; general terminology and overall needs of Real Estate.
Real Estate Analyst
28th Jul 2020 10:00 | Bayfield Training Ltd
This two-day course provides training on financial modelling for commercial property investments using Excel. This course teaches how to build from first principles. Create robust rent functions and fully flexible scenarios that instantly improve your competitive edge in the real estate market. It includes a further two month’s support after completion.
Real Estate Developer
30th Jul 2020 10:00 | Bayfield Training Ltd
This two-day course provides training on financial modelling in Excel tailored for a developer. Analyse residential and commercial builds to help understand the impacts of phasing; growth; over-runs and costs inflation. Also learn how to incorporate flexible debt solutions to ensure the viability and success of your project.
- ULI Europe Conference 2020 05-02-20 View Details
- Development Partnership Forum - London 'The New Politics of Housing' 14-02-20 View Details
- Real Estate Analyst 24-02-20 View Details
- Real Estate Investor 26-02-20 View Details
- The Site FINDER Formula 28-02-20 View Details
- Real Estate Modelling Masterclass 28-02-20 View Details
- Customer Experience Revolution Case Study: RISE; A Property Management Strategy by Savills 19-05-20 View Details
- HR and People Development in Housing Conference and Exhibition 2020 21-05-20 View Details
- Introduction to Real Estate 22-05-20 View Details
- Real Estate Analyst 26-05-20 View Details
- Confronting the Pandemic and Beyond: Making Existing and Newly Designed Buildings Resilient 27-05-20 View Details
- Real Estate Developer 28-05-20 View Details
- Resilient Workplace; Climate Change Risks and Opportunities 28-05-20 View Details
- Life sciences after the pandemic: the emergence of a real estate investment class in Europe? 17-06-20 View Details
- BCO Scotland Webinar 'Nesessity is the mother invention - new tech developments to allow us to get back to work safely 19-06-20 View Details
- Real Estate Analyst 22-06-20 View Details
- Real Estate Investor 24-06-20 View Details
- The Value of Culture in Placemaking for Communities and the City 24-06-20 View Details
- Real Estate Modelling Masterclass 26-06-20 View Details