At Essex County Council we have a vision for Essex to be a county where individuals, families and communities can thrive and prosper.
To achieve this, we have undergone a significant transformation and we continue to reorganise our structure so we can protect the most vulnerable and enable our economy to grow; contributing to the great quality of life the people of Essex enjoy and deserve.
We sell several Traded Services in various different sectors which can be found on our website, these include, but are not limited to;
• A Commercial Business Accelerator programme: This course takes teams of employees with live projects through a series of commercial training modules. It generates business cases that can then be put into effect.
• Trading & Commercial Consultancy: to help public organisations create, develop and deliver public services to generate income.
• Information Governance for Schools/organisations: Targeted support on Information Governance areas of specific concern
• GDPR Compliance Training: awareness raising sessions on the compliance requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations.
• H&S Asbestos training: Employers must make sure that anyone who is liable to disturb asbestos during their normal work, or who supervises those employees, gets the correct level of information, instruction and training.
• H&S Legionella training: As an employer, or a person in control of the premises, you are responsible for health and safety and need to take the right precautions to reduce the risks of exposure to legionella.