National Orthopaedic Alliance
The National Orthopaedic Alliance (NOA) is a membership organisation which brings together orthopaedic centres around the UK to reach a common high standard. It is based on a quality standards membership model founded on evidence-based descriptors of ‘what good looks like’ in orthopaedic care.
The NOA champions to provide opportunities to collaborate across its membership, and provides a forum for members to share experiences and best practice with an aim of delivering consistent, high quality care for patients nationwide.
The NOA is led by the below founder member organisations:
• Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
• Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
• Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre)