I have been teaching the accredited scheme course for the past twelve years; achieving the highest pass rates. Good experiential learning must be enjoyable. I feel it is a trainer’s responsibility to do whatever it takes to enable the diverse learning styles of their students to be accommodated.
I specialise in ‘on-site’ training.
Using your facilities is cost effective
1. Reduces travelling costs
2. Reduces overtime payments
3. Delegates are familiar with other delegates reducing wasteful ‘getting to know you’ time
4. Subject content can be tailored to suit your plant
5. Delegates can do their practical work on their boiler plant
6. Managers can call in during the courses to verify they are getting value for money