Beats Eating Disorders International Conference is a two-day conference. The conference is aimed at professionals working in the field of eating disorders who want to collaborate and develop their knowledge. The conference appeals to; academics;medical and healthcare professionals and Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Medical students who are interested in the assessment and treatment of those suffering from eating disorders and who would like to learn more about the latest developments in the field. The conference programme will feature research into eating disorders presented by leading academics and professionals from around the world. The conference programme will include a variety of sessions such as; keynote;plenary;short papers;posters and workshop sessions.
Beat is the UK’s eating disorder charity.
Beat’s vision is that eating disorders will be overcome.
Beat’s aims are:
• To change the way everyone thinks and talks about eating disorders
• To improve the way services and treatment are provided
• And to help anyone believe that their eating disorder can be overcome
We do this by:
• Challenging the stereotypes and stigma that people with eating disorders face
• Campaigning for better services and treatment
• Providing information, support and encouragement to seek treatment and recovery