We are an organisation that has many objectives, but our main aims are to provide a range of products and services that improve communities and services for young people. We provide workshops, training, coaching for staff, consulting services on mentoring and pastoral care and a mentoring resource. The T.H.I.N.K. in the business name is an acronym which stands for teach, help, inspire, nurture and keep it up. These are five important components/attributes that promote a holistic practice and five qualities we promote, as having a T.H.I.N.K. BIG mentally is a great foundation to have in developing as a well-rounded individual.
Our objectives are:
- Supporting young people in reaching their full potential and support in building resilience
- Engage, encourage and empower them in their development and improve their well-being
- Improve mentoring and pastoral care delivery with professionals that support young people
We will do this by:
1. Creating a range of products and services that promote outstanding working practice with professionals that support young people.
2. Provide a safe HUB to support learning and development for both young people and parents
3. Build partnerships with organisations to build a network of services that both young people and adults can access.