The Esky online Food Safety course is aimed at all Food Handlers whether they are individual trainees or working within small or large businesses. The course follows the same syllabus as both the CIEH and RSPH for Food Safety Level 2 in Catering and is recognised by Environmental Health Officers.
The content is ideal for anyone requiring the basic level of food hygiene training such as: food handlers, kitchen staff, chefs, childminders, food demonstrators and many others.
Our Food Safety course is made up of the following modules;
• Food Handling (Personal Hygiene, Cross Contamination, HACCP)
• Food Poisoning (Bacteria, Microbes and Toxins)
• Food Control (Delivery, Storage, Temperature Control, Allergens, HACCP
• Cleaning and Waste Management (Cleaning, Waste, Pest Control, HACCP)
• Complaints and Regulations (Complaint Management, Law)
UK based Esky has been established for over 10 years and delivers online distance learning courses which are simple and straightforward to use, making training both easier and cost effective for individual trainees and businesses of any size.