Best Practice Financial Modeling (Intermediate) is a two-day course worth 16 CPD points.
The key learning outcomes are:
• Know how to construct professional models
• Understand how to build integrated models with additional valuation or analysis
• Understand the sensitivity of key drivers, significantly improve efficiency of using shortcuts, and optimize the use of financial functions.
Designed for professionals in corporates and financial institutions who wish to raise their financial valuation skills to a superior level, attendees should have a good basic excel knowledge and basic accounting knowledge. Best Practice Financial Modeling (Intermediate) can also be delivered in-house.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.