The aim of this two-day course is to equip participants with the analytic skills to assess risk and rewards inherent in Covered Bonds backed by mortgages and public sector assets.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Use a structured analytic approach to evaluate the risk profile of covered bonds
• Understand the legal framework used to issue covered bonds in key jurisdictions
• Identify risks to continued payments should an issuer default, distinguish the credit quality of cover pools, assess the impact of programme features on ratings, and evaluate the relative risks and rewards of covered bonds vs. other funding instruments.
This course is designed for investors, credit risk managers, issuers, regulators, and bankers.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.