Credit Risk: Key Concepts is a one-day course designed to enable participants to understand the key concepts of credit risk and how this risk is managed within financial institutions.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Identify the different types of credit risk and how they arise
• Understand how credit risk can be quantified, monitored and controlled, exploring the role of credit portfolio management tools such as collateral, documentation and credit derivatives
• Understand the need for capital, differentiating between definitions of capital applied by various stakeholders such as management and regulators.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.