Early Warning Signals in Banks is an intensive two-day course designed to provide a structured approach for identifying early warning signals in financial institutions.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understand the causes and symptoms of both systemic and individual bank failure in the global financial crisis
• Anticipate and quantify the vulnerability of institutions to liquidity and refinancing risk
• Stress test solvency for write downs from credit, trading, investment and derivative positions
• Differentiate qualitative, quantitative and market indicators of credit deterioration
• Identify the likely triggers or events which would change the credit standing of a company in the future.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.