This three-day course is designed to give a structured approach to the credit analysis of banks in emerging markets.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Apply a structured analytic approach incorporating the operating environment, financial fundamentals, management and support
• Identify banking systems with high systemic risk and evaluate the potential impact
• Evaluate financial statements to identify strong and weak performers and recognize areas of vulnerability
• Use international and local financial, qualitative and market indicators to distinguish early warning signals
• Recognize the impact of the sovereign, systemic and regulatory change on bank performance and strategy and identify the need for and likelihood of support.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.