Excel for Financial Professionals is a two-day course suitable for anybody needing to rapidly improve their Excel skills. The course would be useful for professionals needing to data mine, analyze and efficiently work with large data volumes, as well as for those needing to build spreadsheet to stress and simulate data outputs.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Develop a “toolkit” of Excel tips and techniques
• Sensitize and stress test Excel outputs from models
• Problem solve within an Excel environment
• Analyze large volumes of data
• Rank data
• Data mine large data volumes
• Confidently use Excel’s keyboard shortcuts
• Develop Excel formulae
• Consistently format presentation-quality spreadsheets.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.