Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis
About the CPD course
Fundamentals of Corporate Financial Statement Analysis is a two-day introductory course designed for users of financial reports and accounts who have no prior or limited knowledge of corporate financial information.
Key learning outcomes include:
• How a company’s business and financing activities are reflected in its financial statements
• The components of financial statements: Balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow and key notes to the accounts
• The distinction between cash flow and profits
• How to measure operating, investing and financial performance using appropriate ratios and cash flow tools.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.