The goal of this three-day course is to provide a systematic approach to the credit risk and financial strength analysis of life and non-life insurance and reinsurance companies.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understanding the risks inherent in the life and non-life insurance and reinsurance industries
• Being able to use qualitative and quantitative analysis and market indicators to distinguish strong and weak performers and to detect early warning signals of deteriorating financial strength
• Knowing how to analyze financial statements in the context of differing accounting standards and reporting practices
• Appreciating how economic, competitive and regulatory issues impact the risk profile, performance and financial health of an insurance company.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.