LBO Modeling is an advanced one-day course.
Key learning outcomes include:
• How operating and financial leverage work
• How to identify the value drivers of a LBO
• How to determine the financing possibilities
• How to construct a LBO model
• Ways to identify interesting LBO candidates from an IRR or money multiple perspective.
The target audience for this course is professionals in corporates and financial institutions who need to be able to model the impact of debt on the financials, as well as research, private equity and M&A analysts who need to be able to analyze the transaction finance structure.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.