Liquidity risk has been one of the main drivers of the current credit crisis. This two-day course will give an overview of the challenges and recommendations for liquidity risk management going forward.
The key learning outcomes include:
• Review liquidity management lessons learned
• Use a structured approach to assess liquidity risk management, asset and liability management and funding strategy
• Understand how banks forecast, control and stress-test their liquidity sources and uses and build a contingency funding plan to address stress cash outflows
• Identify banks with weak liquidity and contingency planning within the context of the bank’s role within the financial system
• Anticipate changing regulations and supervisory guidance on the management of bank liquidity.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.