Negotiation Skills for Financial Professionals is a one-day course which offers insight and challenge around the techniques that separate the best negotiators from the rest.
The key learning outcomes are:
• Recognize what differentiates successful negotiators from less successful negotiators
• Understand what negotiated success is
• Have increased confidence to negotiate with new contactors, suppliers, clients and colleagues
• Observe the Principled Negotiations Model
• Understand the roles of emotion, dirty tricks and the fear of failure within any negotiation
• Learn processes to manage challenges and non-principled behaviors when experienced from other parties.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.