This intensive three day case study based course provides participants a structured approach to the credit analysis of different types of NBFI; finance and leasing companies, securities companies, and investment funds and asset managers.
The key learning outcomes are:
• Distinguish the key business risks, financial indicators and accounting issues by sector, business line, type of institution or fund structure
• Use market indicators, quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify strong and weak performers
• Appreciate how economic, structural, competitive and regulatory issues impact strategy and financial health
• Understand performance indicators and financial statements for each business model to uncover key credit issues and the impact of differing accounting policies.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.