This is a two-day course which outlines the key analytic, structuring and restructuring lessons to be learned from deteriorating / failed credits.
The key learning outcomes include:
• Understand the role of covenants
• Understand the process for managing exposures to a company in distress
• Discuss the business and operational decisions required to place its business on a more solid foundation
• Assess the available options to lenders / investors, compare likely recovery against alternatives and the current market price of the company's debt
• Identify the restructuring alternatives, evaluate the possible choices and select the most appropriate restructuring solution, exit and/or workout options for companies in distressed situations.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.