Risk Management in Banks & the Capital Implications
About the course
This two-day course provides an understanding as to how risks are categorized, quantified, monitored and managed within banks.
The key learning outcomes are:
• Identify, categorize and quantify credit, market, liquidity, operational, legal, regulatory and reputation risks
• Understand the systems and procedures needed to track, monitor and manage these risks
• Understand how the bank's capital is allocated to each of these risks from both a regulatory and management perspective
This course is designed for bankers, internal auditors, regulators and analysts but is also appropriate for a broader audience who wish to gain insight into the risk management process and how capital is allocated.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.