The goal of this two-day intermediate level course is for participants to have a structured approach to the analysis of sovereign and country risk in mature and developing markets.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Understand the drivers of country and sovereign risk in mature and emerging markets
• Identify qualitative, quantitative and market indicators of vulnerability
• Recognize the impact of sovereign support and country risk on other exposures
• Review the lessons learned from the current Eurozone and previous crises
This course is designed for analysts, fixed income, banking, insurance and other risk professionals with exposure to sovereign and country risk but lacking a formal economics background.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.