This two-day course provides participants with the framework to identify appropriate candidates for leverage and the skills to structure a leveraged or sponsored finance transaction.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Use forecasts of the key cash flow drivers to determine an appropriate debt quantum and the relationship between amortizing and non-amortizing debt
• Structure transactions combining different debt instruments used in leveraged finance
• Understand the key elements of an inter-creditor agreement and how the inter-relationships of the debt providers are governed
• Appreciate the importance of safeguards to enable early intervention in deteriorating credits and the correlation between early intervention and ultimate recovery rates in distressed credits.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.