Understanding Securitization and ABS is a one-day introductory course for those new to the securitization market or seeking an understanding of the ABS product.
Key learning outcomes include:
• Use a structured approach to understand ABS (using credit card ABS as the illustration asset class): basic transaction structures, roles of the parties, and originator motivations
• Recognize the main risks pertaining to the collateral, originator and servicer
• Appreciate how asset characteristics and desired ratings impact credit enhancement levels
• Identify key risks and understand how they are allocated within ABS structures
• Understand the impact of recent government initiatives and regulatory changes on the ABS market.
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally. Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across ten sectors:
• Corporate Credit Analysis
• Bank Analysis
• Insurance Company Analysis
• Corporate Finance
• Risk Management in Financial Institutions
• Structured Finance & Securitization
• Non-Bank Financial Institutions
• Modeling & Excel
• Capital Markets & Investment
• Professional Skills
Fitch Learning also offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.