Microneedling or Collagen Induction Therapyis the insertion of very fine short needles into the skin for rejuvenation; microneedling device; a derma roller or a derma pen. These devices comprises micro-fine needles that range in diameter from 0.5 and 2.5 millimetres that creates tiny pin-pricks in the skin that enter only surface-level deep.
Skiinpro brings together excellence in training though our approach in teaching you what is required for you to be a safe and successful Aesthetic Practitioner. Our courses are taught from a Medical perspective. Our courses are aimed at both medics non-medics. Our aim is that you excel in excellence in education. We ensure that you are taught to the highest standards possible to meet industry guidelines.
Why you should you choose us?
• Our Courses are fully CPD Certified
• We follow the Level 7 frame work in what we teach
• We Follow the CPSA Standards
• All trainees will have ‘hands on’ experience whilst training
• We are dedicated to professional learning and are passionate about what we do
• We can offer 121 training, group or academy.
We have locations in Twickenham, St Albans, Bristol and Devon.
• Courses range from Foundation Level to Advanced