• Project BIM kick off Information requirements and post appointment BEP creation.
• Assessing design team capabilities and software options.
• Revit introduction and basic modelling.
• Available data.
• Revit Hands-On.
• Creation of concept plans, GA plans, sections and elevation.
• Creation of 2D deliverables.
• Introduction to sharing model data with consultants.
BIM Scope of service and deliverables.
• Fees, legals and Insurance.
• Architects deliverables and understanding of BIM requirements in BIDS and assessment of EIR’s
• Revit Intermediate modelling techniques.
• Creation of Images, schedules and drawings.
Sharing data with contractors.
• Costing accuracy from models and methods toward creation of ‘as built’ data.
• Intro to Navisworks, federation of models.
• Advanced Revit modelling techniques.
• Use of survey scan data - Point clouds.
• Data Drops, model documentation and COBie