• Project BIM kick off Information requirements and post appointment BEP creation.
• Assessing design team capabilities and software options.
• Revit introduction and basic modelling.
• Available data.
• Revit Hands-On.
• Creation of concept plans, GA plans, sections and elevation.
• Creation of 2D deliverables.
• Introduction to sharing model data with consultants.
BIM Scope of service and deliverables.
• Fees, legals and Insurance.
• Architects deliverables and understanding of BIM requirements in BIDS and assessment of EIR’s
• Revit Intermediate modelling techniques.
• Creation of Images, schedules and drawings.
Sharing data with contractors.
• Costing accuracy from models and methods toward creation of ‘as built’ data.
• Intro to Navisworks, federation of models.
• Advanced Revit modelling techniques.
• Use of survey scan data - Point clouds.
• Data Drops, model documentation and COBie
Home to over 18,000 students from more than 160 countries, the University of Westminster has been voted the most internationally diverse university in the UK. Through extremely close links in business, professional and academic life within London, as well as overseas, the University remains impactful, adding real value to professional practise through a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Professional and Short courses.