Social Care CPD Events in March 2019
Understanding traumatic bereavement
4th Mar 2019 10:00 | Child Bereavement UK
Gain understanding of how traumatic nature of a death may impact grief and learn how therapeutic opportunities can help with the grieving process.
14th Mar 2019 10:00 | Greater London Fostering
Safeguarding Training for foster carers
Social Care. How did we reach the present crisis?
14th Mar 2019 18:30 | The London School of Economics and Political Science
The social and health needs of older people are not easily separable. But care has been institutionally separate since 1948. Did this help create the current crisis?
Working Together To Safeguard Children And Young People
19th Mar 2019 08:30 | Government Events
This conference highlights the key issues that safeguarding professionals are facing and presents strategies and solutions for delivering service improvement.
Homicide Working Group Child Death Sub-Group National Conference
19th Mar 2019 09:00 | CJS Event Solutions
This year’s annual conference will focus on the benefit of collaborative approaches in the field of Child Death Investigation. The need for increased collaboration and information-sharing is vital to child death investigations. In the protection of children; with the additional pressures of austerity; it is more important than ever to continue our learning through shared investigative experiences and exposure to innovative perspectives across all agencies.
The Next Steps in Reforming the Adult Social Care and Support System
21st Mar 2019 08:30 | Government Events
As the Government is due to publish its Social Care Green Paper in late 2018 which will “ensure that the care and support system is sustainable in the long term”; this extremely topical and timely conference seeks to give the latest government and senior body updates and explore potential solutions affecting the adult social care sector.
Kidz to Adultz Middle 2019 CPD Seminar Programme
21st Mar 2019 09:00 | Disabled Living
The Kidz to Adultz events are free to attend annual events dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and additional needs; their parents; carers and all the professionals who support them. The events comprise of an exhibition of the most up to date equipment; products and services; which enables visitors to update their knowledge on equipment; products and services; and access information on alternative funding streams. Kidz to Adultz Middle also offers a full programme of free seminar presentations covering CPD; hot topics and issues. Presentations are aimed at parents; carers and the professionals who support them. The programme is put together following on from consultation and feedback from our visitors who attend the events (professionals working in the field of disability; parents carers etc see list below); liaising with our healthcare professionals and their network of professionals. The presentations are delivered by the experts on the relevant topic and are on hand throughout the day to answer further questions.
- Practical Assessment for Home Adaptations 26-09-18 View Details
- The Inner Level: how more equal societies reduce stress; restore sanity and improve wellbeing 03-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living; Moving and Handling for Children 09-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Moving and Handling Risk Assessments 09-10-18 View Details
- Supervising bereavement work 09-10-18 View Details
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Study Day Cardiff 2018 10-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living; Train the Trainer moving & Handling 12-10-18 View Details
- Bereavement by suicide – supporting children; young people and families 16-10-18 View Details
- Facilitating groups 17-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Trusted assessor 18-10-18 View Details
- Disabled Living Risk Assessment Introduction 18-10-18 View Details
- Closing the Parent Wound 28-10-18 View Details
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse 02-11-18 View Details
- Closing the Parent Wound 03-11-18 View Details
- Disabled Living; Train the Trainer moving & Handling 05-11-18 View Details
- Practical Assessment for Home Adaptations 07-11-18 View Details
- Supporting Survivors of Domestic Abuse 07-11-18 View Details
- Care England Conference & Exhibition - 14 November 2018 14-11-18 View Details
- Kidz to Adultz North 2018 15-11-18 View Details
- Safeguarding Training 17-11-18 View Details
- Practical Assessment for Home Adaptations 28-11-18 View Details
- Safeguarding Training 16-01-19 View Details
- Understanding traumatic bereavement 04-03-19 View Details
- Safeguarding Training 14-03-19 View Details
- Social Care. How did we reach the present crisis? 14-03-19 View Details
- Working Together To Safeguard Children And Young People 19-03-19 View Details
- Homicide Working Group Child Death Sub-Group National Conference 19-03-19 View Details
- The Next Steps in Reforming the Adult Social Care and Support System 21-03-19 View Details
- Kidz to Adultz Middle 2019 CPD Seminar Programme 21-03-19 View Details
- How safe are our children? Growing up online 2:0 25-06-19 View Details