Beat is the UK’s eating disorder charity.
Beat’s vision is that eating disorders will be overcome.
Beat’s aims are:
• To change the way everyone thinks and talks about eating disorders
• To improve the way services and treatment are provided
• And to help anyone believe that their eating disorder can be overcome
We do this by:
• Challenging the stereotypes and stigma that people with eating disorders face
• Campaigning for better services and treatment
• Providing information, support and encouragement to seek treatment and recovery
CPD Courses and Workshops Available
Spotting the SignsCPD
Training Course | BeatBeat
Spotting the Signs is an interactive training course designed specifically for secondary school professionals to spot the signs of eating disorders in their students.